This list comprises those members of the Siamese Cat Society of Scotland who have specifically requested inclusion, and the presence of any name does not imply any recommendation by the Club’s Officers and/or Committee. Purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves of the suitability of any kittens.
The Siamese Cat Society of Scotland cannot be held responsible for any agreement between breeders and purchasers.
|Neil and Linda Watson||Avondhu Siamese & Orientals||01333 278442|
|Mrs Pina Bruno-Grieve||Athelstan Siamese & Orientals||01620 880585|
|Mrs Patricia Shand||Palmira Siamese||01261 498514|
|Mrs Muriel Brown||Thisleway Siamese||01592 646831|
|Mrs Jacquie Michie||Fisepo Siamese & Orientals||01383 511479|
|Mrs Eleanor Stewart||Solostar Siamese & Orientals||01383 320002
|Mrs Denholm||Pipistrelle Siamese||01387 711114|
|Mr & Mrs Fraser||Treedancer Siamese||0141 644 2657
|Molly Samphier||Eireachdail Siamese & Oriental Bi colours||01835 822393|
|Dr Gillian Mason||Genetta Siamese||01828 670609|
|Carol Harvey||Enigmatic Siamese, Orientals and Bi-colours||01576 203547
|Pete Kilmartin||Niterap Cats||07394 885450|
|Mrs Lena Waldie McDonald||01224 770612
CRITERIA FOR INCLUSION ON THE KITTEN REGISTER:
- Breeders must be members of the Siamese Cat Society of Scotland.
- Inclusion in the Breeder List will be at the discretion of the S.C.S.S.
- Breeders are strongly recommended not to sell kittens until they are 13 weeks old and are fully vaccinated and registered.
- All kittens should go with full feeding and care information.
- Breeders should be prepared to assist re-homing cats they have bred if requested to do so.
All kitten adverts will be removed automatically after 30 days in an effort to keep the list fresh and up to date. Feel free to re advertise your kittens if they are still looking for homes.
Get yourself listed
Please contact Pamela Laird for any queries about the Breeder Register.